Wednesday 3 March 2021



Are we there yet?


“Ahhhhhh.”

“What honey.”

“I forgot my snacks at home.”

“Really well we're not going back.”

pleeeeeease I begged,

no we can't she answered.


3h Later

“Ahhhh.my battery died just as I was about to become level 100.”wh- why are we stopping I asked, look outside mum answered. I looked out woah.mum was talking to me but I couldn't even hear her from all the beeping outside.

“Mum I need to go for a number 1.”

“Well you’re going to have to hold it until we’re out of this mess.”


1h later

“Yessss finally.”We were heading to the gas station. After I did you know we were back to this boring trip.



30 minutes later

“mum do you have a plastic bag?”I asked.

“Why do you need a plastic bag.”she answered,

“cause I feel like I’m going to throw up.”

“Oh ok.”When I got the plastic bag I didn't feel like throwing up.

“Are we there yet?”I asked in a dry voice.

“No probably in another 6 hours.”

“Whaaaat.”

“Just be patient.”

“Why’d we bring this dog he’s taking up so much space

and also why are we going to wellington.”

“Cause I have some work to do there.”

“Can I tell you a joke.”

“Sure.”

“Knock knock.”

“Who’s there bor-.”

“Bor- what.”

“Boooooring.”

I spy something beginning with b

“Baby,beautiful, bus.”

“All of that no, give up?”

“Yeah.”

“Boooooooring.”

6 comments:

  1. I laughed so much as I read your story about your boring trip. You added some neat examples of how the trip could be so boring. I like mum's reason for going on the trip- very beleivavle. The boring jokes at the end are great. Ka Pai, Aisea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really funny but i don't know when the reader started talking and ended you just need to use the speech bubbles but its really good

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that was amazing. I especially loved when you were playing games with your parents and then the final answer was BORING.
    GREAT JOD AISEA

    ReplyDelete
  4. work on your punchuation but it was good story telling

    ReplyDelete
  5. This story is really funny I love the part when you needed to go for a number one. Also your I spy game was good, good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a great and funny story, i used to acted like this when i was small and my mum would get annoyed

    ReplyDelete