Thursday 8 April 2021

Who's The Hero In your family

 Who’s The Hero In Your Family?


WALT: 

  • I elaborate on my ideas with relevant details  e.g. each idea has supporting detail

  • I can use the 4 E’s in my writing- Evidence, Explanation, Example, Elaboration

  • To create a picture in the reader’s head


Mumzy

Humble, hard-working, patient, loving, humorous, clever, helpful, caring.


My Mum is the most hard-working person I know in the family. she always does the dishes when I’m too tired to do it. She always wants to clean the house and make the house look clean.She also has to travel back and forth from Wellington back to Auckland.



She is the most helpful person I know. She always takes care of the house and always helps my brother take care

of his son, for example if my brother is busy or has a rugby game on the weekends my mum will take care of him. She always teaches me to not be a bad influence on kids that are younger than me


My mum is kinda humorous whenever she tries to pronounce something she will get muddled up with another word like one time I asked her to say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious she’ll probably end up saying a random word like supercalicococola and I’ll probably on the floor laughing. You will probably not be laughing but it's just the way she says it.


thanks for reading leave a comment, please

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you using paragraphs. You need to do that to be at Level 3 and beyond. You tried hard to addd detail using the 4 E's.

    ReplyDelete