Tuesday 4 May 2021

100 word challenge

 I was chilling in the living room watching naruto, eating a packet of chips..

Suddenly, darkness enveloped the room..the lights shut off I could see absolutely nothing, I felt like I was in a coffin, suddenly I heard a noise that sounded like a glass break am I getting robbed no the robber would know someones here so it must be a ghost wait ghost aren't real but if it is a ghost I'm probably going to do what every horror movie actor does I’m just going to run and going to trip up over a piece of air.


2 comments:

  1. Aisea, an interesting idea you have shared. You have forgotten to include full stops to tell the reader where to pause. THis is not all one sentence... "suddenly I heard a noise that sounded like a glass break am I getting robbed no the robber would know someones here so it must be a ghost wait ghost aren't real but if it is a ghost I'm probably going to do what every horror movie actor does I’m just going to run and going to trip up over a piece of air."
    That is a whole jumble of ideas squashed in together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I like your story ace!.
    I would just say maybe work on using commas, becuase when I read it, it kinda felt like a mouthful.
    Otherwise, Noice! :)

    ReplyDelete