Monday 14 June 2021

the day things started to disappear

                       The day things started to disappear 

My dad was watching t.v while I was reading a book on the couch. suddenly my dad started growling at me.

“Wh- wh- why are you growling at me?”

“It's always you.”

“What’s always me?”

“You always hide the remote.”

Dad started to flip the place upside down/flipping all the furniture upside down.


The next hour or two

“Whe- Where is my homework? I swear I put it in my bag last night. Mum, do you know where my homework is?”

“No honey I have no idea sorry.”

“Oh it's ok I’ll ask Dad.”

“Dad, have you seen my homework.”

“No I haven't, but can you tell me where you hid the remote? I've wanted to change the channel for like one or two hours ago.”

“Dad I never hid the remote you could clearly see that I was reading a book and plus it's probably under my blanket on the other couch


The next minute 

“Max stop chewing on my homework, you're gonna wreck my work. Oh my goodness what am I gonna do? I'll just tell my teacher that my dog was chewing on my homework, and I hope she believes me.”


The next half an hour

“AISEA DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY CAR KEYS ARE!”

“Mum, stop yelling, I'm right here and I have no idea where it is.”

“ I kinda feel like you hid somewhere cause I never told you that max was about to wreck your homework.”

“Wait, you knew Max was chewing and was about to eat my homework. Why didn't you tell me.”

“Because I didn't know where you were and I was too lazy to look for you.”

“That's a good reason cause I know you're lazy and anyways, I was sleeping in my room.” “I would never hide the keys cause I know you're gonna give me a big hiding.”


The next 20 minutes

“Son I kinda feel bad that your mom and I blamed you for hiding the remote and the car keys, so do you wanna get some takeaways

“Yes please.”

“Ok but first you have to look for the keys cause mum never found it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment